Thursday, April 7, 2011

Computer Graphics 3 - Assignment 2

This is the process on how I done my Assignment 2.

First of all, I change the stage size to 320px X 240px as told by the lecturer.

The stage show the size after I click on ok.

Next, I would like to import the image that I will work on later. Click on File > Import > Import to Library...

Choose the images that you want to work on. Then, click ok.

In the library, there is the images shown that what I have chosen, and it will automatically convert into Symbol.

I have grouped all the images into a folder which named Pictures, and those symbols into a folder name Symbols.

Now, it is time to start to work. I drag out the first symbol that is FOOD. This will be the first layer name FOOD.

 I turn it to vertical as shown.

Right click on mouse, choose Create Motion Tween.

Go to Properties, click on the FOOD symbol, choose Alpha at Style which categorize in Color Effect. Then, move them to 0%, the FOOD symbol will disappear.

I move the timeline of FOOD layer to 24.

At Properties, I adjust the Alpha back to 100% at the current timeline.

At timeline 38, I use Free Transform Tool to drag my FOOD symbol to larger than the actual size.

At timeline 51, I use the same tool to transform the symbol back to its actual size.

At timeline 62, I repeat the same thing as above, drag it to a larger size.

Same thing again, I drag it back to a smaller size at timeline 74.

At last, I drag again the word into a larger size then before, some part of the word even out of stage at timeline 86. The motive I applied is to made the FOOD pop out from the middle and it became larger and larger at the beginning.

Now, I am going to work on the next layer which name as Background.

Here it is, the background.

I pull the timeline of the layer to 81, because i prefer it to appear on that time. Then, I set the Alpha to 0, since the FOOD layer haven't finish running.

When I move to timeline 86, I have change the Alpha of FOOD back to 100%.

Then, I move the timeline to 98, but i click off the eye for the layer of Background, since the FOOD layer still appear after that, so I would like to adjust the Alpha to 0 of FOOD symbol.

At the same timeline of FOOD, at 98, FOOD already disappear, but at the same time, Background will appear once the FOOD layer disappear.

Next, I would like to work on a new layer, this symbol is TASTE.

I drag the timeline to 98, and set the Alpha to 0 before it will appear on the stage.

At timeline 110, I use Free Transform Tool to let it bigger once it appear by applying the Create Motion Tween and adjust the Alpha back to 100%.

I have rotate it and record it on timeline 116. Once it play, it will rotate.

I have rotate again at timeline 122.

At timeline 128, same thing I have apply, I rotate the symbol again.

I rotate it until it reach and touch on the background of the TASTE word.

The last rotation, I put it exactly on the background.

Next, I am going to work on the layer of the word THE.

I drag the THE to timeline of 134, and set it Alpha to 0.

I want to make it to appear from the top as shown.

Then, when I place it to the actual place, I reset it Alpha back to 100% at timeline of 146.

Another new layer that I am going to work on is FOOD layer.

Same as other, I set it Alpha to 0 first at timeline 146.

When I pull it to timeline 170, I adjust the Alpha to 100.

But, I readjust again the Alpha back to 100 at timeline 194.

Then, I repeat the same thing on the come on timeline in every second to create an effect of appear and disappear.

On the timeline that FOOD appear, I decide to use Free Transform Tool to resize it. This is to show the FOOD layer pop out when it appear.

The next layer I am going to work on is TO.

I drag it to timeline 170, and going to let it appear from the left hand side.

When come to 182 of the timeline, I move it on to the stage.

At 206 timeline, it almost move to middle.

At 207, I move it backward a bit.

At 208, I move it back to it actual position again like before.

Then, I continue to the same thing that is move them backward and onward until timeline 216.

Next, I move them out of the stage to right hand side.

As usual, when it move back on to the stage, I would position it at the background of the word TO.

The second last word that I am going to work on is layer FOOD.

I decide to let it appear from bottom of the stage at timeline 242.

I attempt to move it near to the word of KNOW on the background.

I want to  create something different, I turn it down a bit of the right down corner side when at the timeline of 278.

At 289, I apply a bit of movement on it.

Then, I repeat once again like I have done before.

After that, I move back to it actual position before I slightly move it curve that shown above.

But, before it move up, I change the Alpha to 50%.

At the next timeline, I change back it Alpha to 100 %.

Lastly, I would like to work on the last word, that is MALAYSIA. I attempt to create each layer of each alphabet for the word of MALAYSIA. This can be show below.



I drag them all to the timeline of 314.

I close all the eyes of other alphabets MALAYSIA, and try to work on the first alphabet, that is M. I adjust the Alpha to 0 %.

Then, on the next timeline, I adjust the Alpha back to 100 %.

I keep on doing the same thing for the on coming timeline as you can see below.

Now, I apply the same thing on the layer of A.

Keep on repeating the same thing as I reply on the M layer.

Finally, I have done them all.

Besides, I have create a black color background around the stage. A new layer is form for it.

That is the black color background locate around the stage that I work on. The reason why am I create this is to prevent the remainder look which is out of the stage when it play in SWF file. It will look nicer if there is nothing around the stage. Then, viewers may be just focus on the application at the stage you work on.

I have showed all the step that I have been work on my assignment 2. 
Hope you guys enjoy reading and learn some.
Thank you^^

No comments:

Post a Comment